Easy and Effective Ways to Train and Motivate Your Team
Does your team experience tension, misunderstanding and conflict? Sure, every team does!
Are you on the lookout for ways to help your team improve? We can help.
The key to teamwork is understanding each other
in order to work effectively together.
That is why the DISC Model of Human Behavior is such a helpful concept and an essential tool that you need in your toolbox.
If your team does not have the language of “DISC” then you are missing out on what may be the easiest and most effective way to help your team succeed.
So, how can you make DISC a part of your team culture? You have many options. Here are 4 ideas that are available to you right now:
- Assess your team members by using online DISC personality profiles. Each team member will receive objective feedback in a Discovery Report that will outline each person’s strengths, keys to excellence, value on a team and more. The feedback is positive and encouraging. Your team member will love it.
- Watch a video together! Learn about the DISC Model of Human Behavior in a fun and informative way! You can watch a video (DVD) by Robert A. Rohm, Ph.D. who will have your team learning and laughing together.
- Learn directly from a certified Personality Insights Human Behavior Consultant who can conduct a live session with your team
(contact us for a recommendation)
- Invite Robert A. Rohm, Ph.D. to conduct a live session or keynote presentation with your organization
(learn more about Dr. Rohm here)
or call 770-509-7113 for booking info.
Live training options are almost endless. We have a large variety of topics we can train on and we can customize a session for your organization including topics such as working as a team, personality dynamics, time tips, leadership, conflict resolution and more.
Team Charting – See Your Team at-a-glance
(a free bonus for online Discovery Reports)
It’s like having X-ray glasses!
What if you had X-ray glasses and could see your team’s strengths, needs and interaction dynamics?
The free bonus team charting tool allows you to see everyone on one chart to get an at-a-glance view of everyone’s DISC personality style. You can even click on individuals on the graph to view summary information for that person.
Team charts are useful for looking at team interaction dynamics, seeing a group’s personality as a whole, identifying tendencies of the group, and visualizing how individual team members fit in with the group in general.
You will need valid Discovery Report access code for each person to be included on the chart. You can get more access codes in our online store .
Learn about each unique team member using DISC profiles and assessments
Discovery Report DISC profiles and team charts give you the tools to do just that. You can help your team reach their full potential and accomplish the following:
- Learn the strengths of each member
- Understand TEAM dynamics
- Discover each team member’s personality traits
- Identify personality clues that can help build better communication
- Visualize your TEAM composite chart for at-a-glance understanding
- Learn what motivates each member
- and more…
More Resources for Teams