Ready to Get Your Team on the Same Page?
You can – literally!. Welcome to our Team Special offer for teams where you can get DISC profiles (Discovery Reports) for each person on your team. You can get an at-a-glance view of everyone together as a team using our free DISC team chart tool. Between the individual reports and the team chart, you will:
- Gain a whole new understanding and appreciation of each person on your team.
- Gain an awareness of your unique team dynamics.
- Learn what strengths each person brings to your team!
- Gain access to BONUS Interaction Guide Reports that can help any two people on your team work better together.
Note that versions for Adults, Teens (age 13+) and Children (ages 5-12) are offered below to accommodate teams and groups of all ages. You can click on any item below to learn more or simply click on “Add to Cart” to add the item to your shopping cart.
- Purchase the quantity of profiles you need below (one for each team member, and use any promo code you were given at checkout)
- Check your email inbox for instructions and the access code(s)
- Keep the list of access codes handy and then copy/paste them into our Free Team DISC Chart Tool here
Expanded instructions with more detail:
- Purchase the quantity of profiles you need by selecting from the versions offered on this page (one for each team member) and click Add to Cart. Check out to complete your purchase.
- Check your email inbox for instructions and the access code(s) that our system will automatically email you. The email will come from [email protected]. If you don’t see the email in 5 minutes, then check your spam folder. Using the instructions emailed to you, provide an access code to each team member to complete his or her assessment online.
- Keep the list of access codes handy and then copy/paste them into our free team DISC chart tool here to chart your team. Each participant who has completed his or her assessment will show up on the chart. You may also use the button below to access the team charting tool. BONUS: The Team Chart report will also have an option for you to generate BONUS Interaction Guide reports for 2 people on your team. You will see the option to generate the Interaction Guide Reports at the end of your Team Chart listing, or you can just use this link to go to the Interaction Guide Report page. You can view a sample Interaction Guide here.
Don’t forget to use these BONUS tools for your team AFTER your team members take the online assessment!
Come back to this page later to use the Team Charting Tool and the Interaction Guide.
If you have any questions, you can contact us here.