Teen DISC Personality Profile, Concise (12-page) Version, English Discovery Report
DISC Profile for Teens featuring Career TipsUpdated and improved – Now 12 pages! This DISC personality profile version of the Discovery Report is designed just for teens, high school students, college students and young adults to help them understand themselves and their strengths. It also includes feedback that is helpful in thinking about career direction. Parents and teachers will also find the report useful to gain insights into how to connect based on his or her personality style. The online assessment takes about 20-25 minutes to complete. A practical and easy-to-read 12-page report will be created that provides:
- Introduction to the DISC traits (new)
- Words that describe you
- Your Strengths
- Tips on how to move ahead in life
- Motivational style and environment needs
- Overview of the DISC personality model
- Communication tips
- Career tips
- Personality graphs (newly expanded section)
- More resources to consider
- Click on the “Add to Cart” button on this page and proceed to checkout.
- Check your email after you check out. The email will contain your online assessment instructions and an access code that you will use.
- The online assessment only takes 15-20 minutes and you will have immediate access to your Discovery Report upon completion of the assessment. Just to be clear … the entire process is online, so all you need is a computer or tablet or phone to take the assessment and view your Discovery Report.
- Enjoy reading about yourself! Take the time to read your Discovery Report and learn about your unique personality style. You will discover your strengths and how to be the best you can be!