Hiring Insights DISC Profile (online assessment and report)
Overview of this Hiring Insights DISC Profile:
Hiring Insights DISC Assessments can help you find candidates that best “FIT” the position you are trying to fill. In short, you will be better able to find a candidate that will most naturally excel in a given position. Most hiring is based on “hard skills” and work background, and that criteria is very important and necessary. DISC assessments do not replace your existing methodology; it ENHANCES your ability to locate someone who is most likely to perform well AND remain happy in the position. Thus, your turnover will be reduced which will save you time and money in the long run. You will be able to easily do the following:
- Characterize the personality traits of the ideal candidate for the role or job position that you are trying to fill
- Chart all of your candidates / applicants on one graph along with the ideal candidate or an at-a-glance view of your options
- Learn each candidate’s strengths
- Learn what motivates each person
- Combine input from multiple people on your team to determine the traits of your ideal candidate.
How the Process Works:
- First characterize the job or role by answering an online Hiring Insights Assessment about that job or role which will then result in a Hiring Insights Report for the target candidate (takes about 15-20 minutes to complete).
- Have each of the candidates to be considered for the job or role will take an online personality assessment (all versions of Discovery Report online DISC profile will work).
- Use our online tools to see a graph that shows all the candidates and the “target candidate” in one easy-to-understand chart. Thus you will quickly see which candidates are the closest match.
- Proceed with considering your top candidate(s) with confidence knowing that they are a good personality fit for the position.
So, start using Hiring Insights as a great way to locate candidates that will be both productive AND happy!