Hiring Insights DISC Profile for Job Matching
How to hire employees that “fit” a job or position …
Hiring “the right person” for a position just got easier.
It can be a real challenge to find and hire someone who is a good fit for a position. Beyond identifying skills and experience, it can be difficult to determine if there will be good “chemistry” between the new person and the environment that he or she will be placed in. That is where personality styles are a huge factor.
Watch the video below to see how adding one simple tool can improve your hiring process.
Hiring Insights (online DISC assessment and report) can help you find candidates that best “FIT” the position you are trying to fill. In short, you will be better able to find a candidate that will most naturally excel in a given position. Most hiring is based on “hard skills” and work background, and that criteria is very important and necessary. DISC assessments do not replace your existing methodology; it ENHANCES your ability to locate someone who is most likely to perform well AND remain happy in the position. Thus, your turnover will be reduced which will save you time and money in the long run. You will be able to easily do the following:
- Characterize the personality traits of the ideal candidate for the role or job position that you are trying to fill
- Chart all of your candidates / applicants on one graph along with the ideal candidate or an at-a-glance view of your options
- Learn each candidate’s strengths
- Learn what motivates each person
- Combine input from multiple people on your team to determine the traits of your ideal candidate.
How the Hiring Insights Process Works:
- First characterize the job or role by answering an online Hiring Insights Assessment about that job or role which will then result in a Hiring Insights Report for the target candidate (takes about 15-20 minutes to complete). Please note that you can purchase the Hiring Insights Report on this page.
- Have each of the candidates to be considered for the job or role will take an online personality assessment (all versions of Discovery Report online DISC profile will work). The most cost effective version is the Discovery Report Adult Concise Version available here. That version retails for $12.95 each.
- Use our free online team charting tool to see a graph that shows all the candidates and the “target candidate” in one easy-to-understand chart. Thus you will quickly see which candidates are the closest match.
- Proceed with considering your top candidate(s) with confidence knowing that they are a good personality fit for the position.
- View a sample Hiring Insights report here.
- View a sample Discovery Report Concise Adult Version here.
- View a sample team chart showing where the ideal candidate (plotted as “Candidate”) and a prospective candidate by the name of “Joe” here.
Click here for The Hiring Insights Users Guide
So, start using Hiring Insights as a great way to locate candidates that will be both productive AND happy!