Financial DISC Personality Profile, Concise Version (10-pages), Includes Risk Tolerance Assessment Online
How to get your Financial Concise DISC Report (includes Risk Tolerance assessment):
- Click on the “Add to Cart” button on this page and proceed to checkout.
- Check your email after you check out for your instructions and access code(s). The email will come from [email protected]. You will receive one access code for each Discovery Report you order (one access code per person taking the assessment).
- The online assessment only takes 20-25 minutes and you will have immediate access to your Discovery Report upon completion of the assessment. Again, the entire process is online, so all you need is a computer or tablet or phone to take the assessment and view your Discovery Report.
- Enjoy reading about yourself! Take the time to read your Discovery Report and learn about your unique personality style. You will discover your strengths and how to be the best you can be!
DISCover how your personality influences your finances!
The Financial Concise DISC Profile will help you understand your personality style and how it can impact your finances .
You will receive a complete online DISC personality assessment that takes only about 15-20 minutes to complete PLUS and additional Risk Tolerance Assessment that takes only 5-10 minutes to complete. Upon completion of your online assessment you will have immediate access to your Discovery Report. The report is provided in a concise, 10-page format that contains very helpful insights. The report includes the following feedback:
- An Overview of the DISC Model
- Words that describe you
- Your financial strengths
- Your financial keys to success
- Your risk tolerance answers
- Your risk tolerance scores
- Your DISC personality graphs
- The report content does not constitute financial advice or guidance nor should be used for such purposes.
- Use of these resources does not qualify anyone to act as a financial advisor.
- The report is for educational and self-awareness purposes only.
- You do not have to be a licensed professional to use this resource as a tool to become more self-aware.
- If you or someone you know is looking for financial guidance to make financial decisions, then a qualified professional should be sought.
- Personality Insights, Inc. and all parties involved in providing this resource are to be held harmless for any misuse of the content in these reports.
FREE Bonus Resources Included with EVERY Discovery Report:
Team Charting Tool: This popular tools is an easy way to chart a group of people in one at-a-glance view. Each person will be plotted on a circular DISC chart, so you can quickly see the personality style of each team member. It is perfect for any group of people to gain more understanding of each other to improve teamwork. Each person will need a Discovery Report to use this free bonus tool.
InterACTION Guide DISC Profile for Two People: This bonus report is designed to help any two people to learn how to work together more effectively. This bonus 11-page report will summarize each person’s personality style and explain the strengths of their personality combination along with potential struggles they may face. Most importantly, it will provide specific strategies on how to adapt to one another to relate most effectively. The goal? Less conflict, less stress, more cooperation and more productivity! Each person will need a Discovery Report to get this free bonus report.
The DISC assessment and risk tolerance assessments are simply questionnaire’s based on how you see yourself. There are no right or wrong answers – just your individual preferences.
Even though this is the “concise version” of the Discovery Report, the online DISC assessment is the same full DISC assessment that we use for the standard and extended versions of Discovery Report (the longer reports).
You can also upgrade to the 40-page Discovery Report Financial Extended version at any time in the future for the difference in price if you want the extended version later. In fact, you don’t have to take the assessment a second time to upgrade!