Certified DISC Profile Analyst (CDPA) Training Online
This course will train you to be a Certified DISC Profile Analyst!
- Are you excited about the amazing DISC Model of Human Behavior and about the power of using DISC profiles for your organization?
- Do you know at least a little about DISC, but really want to gain deeper understanding to get the MOST out of the DISC profile tools?
- Do you prefer a self-paced step-by-step online course format?
- Do you want to be more capable in coaching, leading and helping others using DISC profiles?
- Are you serious about becoming an expert?
- Are you on a tight budget?
If so, then this online video course is designed specifically to equip you to understand DISC even more and to skillfully administer assessments and interpret all of the results in detail.
Contains over 5 hours of video content including:
- Introduction and objectives
- The DISC Model of Human Behavior – Part 1 – Overview of the Model
- The DISC Model of Human Behavior – Part 2 – The D and I Style
- The DISC Model of Human Behavior – Part 3 – The S and C Style
- The DISC Assessment
- The Concise Adult Version (6-pages)
- The Standard Adult Version, Part 1
- Personality Graphs – The Standard Adult Version, Part 2
- The Extended Adult Version (50-pages)
- The Leadership Version (65-pages)
- Coaching and Consulting
- Team Charts (coming soon)
- Interaction Guide Reports (coming soon)
This training is designed to equip those who already use or are planning to use the Branded DISC Profile Service
To be clear, you are not required to subscribe or be subscribed to the Branded DISC Profile Service to take this course. However, the idea is to train you to skillfully use that tool set. The Branded DISC Profile Service is a turn-key system which will allow you to offer your own branded DISC profiles online featuring your own cover page graphics and contact information. You will also have a complete back office for easy administration as well as a branded store page if you want to sell your profiles online to earn a commission on every sale.
Our course even covers coaching and consulting if you using DISC profiles as a way to offer professional services to generate revenue.
Ready to become a Certified DISC Profile Analyst?
We would love to talk to you!