Adult DISC Personality Profile, Standard Version (30-pages), English Discovery Report
This English Standard Adult version of the Discovery Report is a comprehensive personality assessment and report. This version is designed to offer extensive feedback while being shorter than the adult extended version (30 pages vs. 50 pages). Your 30-page report is highly accurate and easy-to-understand. The Discovery Report is based on the results of your online personality assessment that will take you only about 15-20 minutes to complete. It is packed full of helpful and practical information to help you to understand yourself and how to adapt to relate better to others. It is perfect for business or personal use. You will learn about your strengths, communication style, decision-making style and gain insights to improve your ability to relate with others.
This Discovery Report version includes the following:
- DISC Overview
- Summary description
- Words that describe you
- How to be your best
- Environment & Team Dynamics
- Personality Graphs
- Introduction to your style using DISC terms
- Communication style
- Priorities & Decision-making style
- Suggestions for working with you
- Communication and presentation tips
- Leadership Insights (4 pages)
- What to emphasize with each style
- Basic style behavior observations
- Insights for professional growth
- Insights for long-term development
FREE Bonus Resources Included with EVERY Discovery Report:
Team Charting Tool: This popular tools is an easy way to chart a group of people in one at-a-glance view. Each person will be plotted on a circular DISC chart, so you can quickly see the personality style of each team member. It is perfect for any group of people to gain more understanding of each other to improve teamwork. Each person will need a Discovery Report to use this free bonus tool.
InterACTION Guide DISC Profile for Two People: This bonus report is designed to help any two people to learn how to work together more effectively. This bonus 11-page report will summarize each person’s personality style and explain the strengths of their personality combination along with potential struggles they may face. Most importantly, it will provide specific strategies on how to adapt to one another to relate most effectively. The goal? Less conflict, less stress, more cooperation and more productivity! Each person will need a Discovery Report to get this free bonus report.
Do you know your strengths and blind spots?
Just in case you are wondering about taking a “personality test” … This is not really a test, because you can’t fail. It is just a personal assessment based on how you see yourself. There are no right or wrong answers – just your individual preferences.
Ready to read your Discovery Report? The assessment only takes about 15-20 minutes to complete. Your report will graph your exact levels of your D, I, S and C personality traits and tell you about your strengths and much more.
Go ahead, get a Discovery Report for yourself or for your entire team today!
Note: Our Discovery Report Extended DISC Profile Version is 50-pages long and adds even more visual charts and feedback.
How to get your Discovery Report:
- Click on the “Add to Cart” button on this page and proceed to checkout.
- Check your email after you check out. The email will contain your online assessment instructions and an access code that you will use.
- The online assessment only takes 15-20 minutes and you will have immediate access to your Discovery Report upon completion of the assessment. Just to be clear … the entire process is online, so all you need is a computer or tablet or phone to take the assessment and view your Discovery Report.
- Enjoy reading about yourself! Take the time to read your Discovery Report and learn about your unique personality style. You will discover your strengths and how to be the best you can be!
There are no reviews yet.