Adult DISC Personality Profile, Extended Version (50-pages), English Discovery Report
Your Discovery Report DISC profile is complete solution that is an easy way to quickly understand yourself and others better.
Here is what you will get:
- A complete online DISC personality profile assessment that takes only about 15-20 minutes to complete.
- Immediate access to your DISC profile results in a user-friendly 50-page Discovery Report.
- Immediate access to our FREE DISC bonus tools including the team charting tool for groups and access to the free bonus InterAction Guide report for any two people (details below)
There are 50-pages of personalized insights in your report. The report is highly accurate. Your Discovery Report is based on the results of your an online personality assessment. It is packed full of helpful and practical information to help you to understand yourself, your strengths, possible blind-spots and how to adapt to relate better to others. You will also learn about your communication style, decision-making style and gain insights to improve teamwork.
This Discovery Report version includes the following:
- DISC Overview
- Summary description
- Words that describe you
- How to be your best
- Environment & Team Dynamics
- Personality Graphs
- Introduction to your style using DISC terms
- Communication style
- Priorities & Decision-making style
- Suggestions for working with you
- Communication and presentation tips
- Leadership Insights (4 pages)
- What to emphasize with each style
- Basic style behavior observations
- Insights for professional growth
- Insights for long-term development
- Chart: Basic style behavior
- Chart: Communication style
- Chart: Priorities & Decision-making style
- Chart: High and low traits
- Chart: Reading Others
- 3 tips to remember with each style
- DISC – Reference chart to remember
- Insights to help you relate to Dominant people
- Insights to help you relate to Inspiring people
- Insights to help you relate to Supportive people
- Insights to help you relate to Cautious people
- Perceptions & Insights into the Dominant Style
- Perceptions & Insights into the Inspiring Style
- Perceptions & Insights into the Supportive Style
- Perceptions & Insights into the Cautious Style
- Understanding your Environment Graph
- Understanding your Real Personality Graph
- Chart: Review of DISC Traits
Even though your report will provide a lot of information, you will be able to easily browse your report using a simple navigation menu that makes this report fun and easy to read. You can quickly look at the sections of the report you are interested in at any time. You can even download or print your report for easy access in the future.
How to get your Discovery Report:
- Click on the “Add to Cart” button on this page and proceed to checkout.
- Check your email after you check out. The email will contain your online assessment instructions and an access code that you will use.
- The online assessment only takes 15-20 minutes and you will have immediate access to your Discovery Report upon completion of the assessment. Just to be clear … the entire process is online, so all you need is a computer or tablet or phone to take the assessment and view your Discovery Report.
- Enjoy reading about yourself! Take the time to read your Discovery Report and learn about your unique personality style. You will discover your strengths and how to be the best you can be!
FREE Bonus Resources Included with EVERY Discovery Report:
Team Charting Tool: This popular tools is an easy way to chart a group of people in one at-a-glance view. Each person will be plotted on a circular DISC chart, so you can quickly see the personality style of each team member. It is perfect for any group of people to gain more understanding of each other to improve teamwork. Each person will need a Discovery Report to use this free bonus tool.
InterACTION Guide DISC Profile for Two People: This bonus report is designed to help any two people to learn how to work together more effectively. This bonus 11-page report will summarize each person’s personality style and explain the strengths of their personality combination along with potential struggles they may face. Most importantly, it will provide specific strategies on how to adapt to one another to relate most effectively. The goal? Less conflict, less stress, more cooperation and more productivity! Each person will need a Discovery Report to get this free bonus report.
Do you know your strengths and blind spots?
Just in case you are wondering about taking a “personality test” … This is not really a test, because you can’t fail. It is just a personal assessment based on how you see yourself. There are no right or wrong answers – just your individual preferences.
Ready to read your Discovery Report? The assessment only takes about 15-20 minutes to complete. Your report will graph your exact levels of your D, I, S and C personality traits and tell you about your strengths and more.