NEW Referral Program Announced!
Current PI consultants can earn $200 for every first-time attendee you refer to a PI staff member led Level 1 DISC Certification training class (usually in Atlanta).
Here is how the program works:
- Share with someone about Level 1 training and your experience!
- If they want to learn more, then ask for their express permission for PI to send them more information by email and by phone. We only want to contact those who are expecting and wanting to hear from us.
- Fill out the Referral Form on this page to send us your referral’s information.
- A PI staff member will follow-up by emailing the person referred and by subsequently giving them a personal phone call. Please know that we are committed to being courteous and professional and *not* pushy. You are trusting us by sending us a referral, and we appreciate that very much!
- If your referral signs up, pays and attends a PI Level 1 training, then PI will mail you a $200 referral bonus check made payable to you.
The Details …
- You must be a current Personality Insights Consultant to be eligible for this program. This offer is not available to the general public or non-PI consultants.
- The referral bonus cannot be applied towards the attendee’s tuition. The bonus will be made payable to you only.
- Attendee must sign-up, pay for and complete the Level 1 certification training for you to receive the referral bonus.
- The referral bonus cannot be applied to corporate onsite training events or other similar group events.
- The training event must be listed on the PI training event calendar and be led by a PI staff member to be an eligible referral event. Other events that are led by Master Trainers do not apply to this program, but you are welcome to contact any Master Trainer to ask them about their events.
- The maximum number of people that can be referred to a single training event which qualify for bonus payouts is 5 people ($1,000 per event). Exceptions can be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Each referral is only valid for one year. If the referred person does not attend within one year after the referral form is received, then the referral will expire.
- The referral bonus is only for referring first-time attendees to Level 1 training. Referring someone that has previously attended Level 1 training would not qualify.