Cancun Special Offer
Happy New Year! Have you heard the expression “strike while the iron is hot”? Well the iron is on fire…for now…but the flame will die down quickly! I am holding a few rooms at the Moon Palace Grand but they will not last long. This is not a regular hotel where you can change you reservations at the last minute with only a deposit. This is an all-inclusive resort that is simply fabulous. I got a great deal and I am throwing in the certification to become a recognized Certified Relationship Consultant for free (a regular rate of $1,497 per couple; $997 single).
Here is the information. Please make the decision to become an official Certified Relationship Consultant with Personality Insights, Inc. and enjoy some warm weather, good training, new friends and great food in Cancun February 16-23, 2019.
We are going to the Moon Palace in Cancun, Mexico – my favorite vacation spot in the world. This training event is an ALL-INCLUSIVE experience: food, incredible restaurants, snacks, popsicles (my favorite), beverages, pedicure, manicure, massage, airport transportation to and from the resort, and much, much more!!!
Join us February 16-23, 2019 in Cancun! If you act fast – by January 25… you will have the opportunity for 2 adults to go on this trip and the kids can go for free!! That’s right – free!!! (Maximum of 2 children – 17 and under.)
I am so excited for the opportunity to have you join me for the Marriage Seminar in my favorite place on earth that I have decided to sweeten the deal…the training is FREE! That’s right, I said “FREE”!! You pay the All-Inclusive resort package and I am including the training for no additional charge!
Here is the deal – this ALL-INCLUSIVE experience for 8 days and 7 nights (Saturday to Saturday) for 2 adults will cost $3,995 (and at no additional charge for 2 children age 17 and under). You do the math – you can’t stay at a nice hotel for 7 nights with fabulous restaurants (including 3 delicious meals a day – and tons of great snacks all day everyday) for that kind of price. I went to Cancun 5 times in 2018 with some of my family, friends and business associates. The dinners alone would have been $300-$400 every night!!
I have traveled all over the world. I know something nice when I experience it. If you told me you just won the lottery and wanted to buy me and my wife an ALL-INCLUSIVE vacation package anywhere in the world – I would quickly say, “The Moon Palace in Cancun.” It’s that good! Trust me…or click here to get further rave reviews
You will need a passport. You will also need round trip tickets from your location to Cancun International Airport (CUN). If you are not familiar with www.Kayak.com go there and check out different flight options.
Please join us on one of these trips and learn what it means to become a “difference maker” in this world!
How to Save Your Spot
You may email Gina at email@example.com and say – “I am interested in the Marriage Seminar Certification Cancun trip”
or … Give Gina a call at 770-509-7113 ext. 3 and she will get you all signed up.
One last word – This is a first come first serve basis! When the training class fills up, the offer will be gone, and the sale will be closed!!
Make your move NOW!! Call Gina at 770-509-7113 ext. 3 and she will get you all signed up.
Robert A. Rohm, Ph.D.
How to Save Your Spot:
Contact Gina at firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-509-7113 ext. 3
Here are a few quotes form the recent trip from some people who recently went to Cancun with Dr. Rohm:
- “My wife and I want to add our thanks to Dr. Rohm for setting up last week and to all of you for making it special. We had a blast, relaxed, caught up with some old friends, met some new friends, learned some new information. This was also our anniversary trip and we couldn’t think of a better place and a better group of people to celebrate with.”
- “A special thank you, Dr. Rohm for a WONDERFUL, INSIGHTFUL & REJUVENATING week!!:-))) We enjoyed investing our time with and getting to know each of you! You are ALL a very special group of people with big hearts and bright minds! 🙂 Look forward to staying connected and seeing you again soon!”
- “My wife and I want to add our thank you to a very special group of friends and business associates for such a memorable week. As a bit of a precursor to our 50th wedding anniversary date, we appreciated being able to share our very special occasion with this group of like-minded people. Thanks to each of you for sharing as we had the opportunity for very special one-on-one time.”
- “I wonder how many tons of marble were used and intricately placed in this complex. Just one of many “wow” aspects of this very special location.”
- “Thanks everyone for a phenomenal week! A very special thank you to Dr. Rohm, Jeremiah and Nancy for making this happen – you all are so very much appreciated! My wife and I truly enjoyed the opportunity to get to know each of you and dig deeper into how we can best utilize the awesome Personality Insights materials to help others unlock their God-given potential by maximizing their talents and enhancing their personal and professional relationships.”
- “One word….WOW! Had a fantastic time with you all. Thank you everybody!”