A DISC profile and assessment takes the guesswork out of teamwork!
What are your chances of connecting well with another person? Did you know that two people have about a 40% chance of having a good personality match. Consequently, two people are likely to have built-in challenges relating with each other. Understanding each other’s personality style makes all the difference, and that is the basis for healthy communication. And, that is where a DISC profile comes in.
So, why GUESS and take your chances in relationships? Wouldn’t you rather KNOW your personality style and the personality style of those around you? Plus, DISC reveals your personality traits and areas of motivation. It also helps guide you to connect with others in a much better way.
- Boost team performance
- Gain insights for hiring and HR
- Reduce stress (stress management)
- Identify strengths
- Get better results with people
- Unlock your leadership potential
- Improve team building
- Improve communication
- Gain access to online tools for individuals and teams
- Be more productive
- Become a better manager through understanding
- Learn to “read people” better
- Get career direction and alignment
- Learn how you come across to others
- Improve relationships through understanding
- Quickly identify personality traits in others
- Success with relationships
- Develop amazing people skills
- Obtain strategies for conflict resolution
- Identify positive traits of ANY person
- Reduce the time required to get to know any person
- Learn how to encourage and connect with others
- Gain access to fun and interactive learning resources
- Personal development
- Be more motivated
Discover Your Personality Traits Today!
Concise 6-page DISC profile version: For a tight budget or just essential feedback. This version describes you, your strengths, your keys to excellence, your value as a team member and your DISC graphs.
Standard 30-page profile version: For most cases, we recommend this version. It has all the info above, plus feedback on communication, motivation and decision-making etc.
Extended 50-page profile version: When you really want more details and application tips, we suggest this version. It adds more visuals and is focused on helping you relate better with other people.
Leadership 65-page profile version: This version is great if you are you a leader or working with leaders. It offers a simple and elegant model for helping leaders through applying DISC.
Still not too sure? Check out our comparison chart to see all the features of the adult versions: Comparison Chart
OR browse more options below . . .
If you are still not sure what version to select, we would love to speak with you!
Just call us at 770-509-7113 M-F EST.