Discover Your Strengths with a DISC Assessment and Profile!
A DISC assessment can take the guesswork out of interacting with others!
What are your chances of connecting well with another person? On average, two people have about a 40% chance of experiencing a good personality match based on how their personality styles naturally fit together. That means that, most of the time, two people are likely to have a built-in challenge in relating well with each other – UNLESS they understand each other’s personality styles. Personal and business success hinge on effective communication with others.
Why GUESS and take your chances in relationships when you can KNOW your personality style and the personality style of those around you? Our DISC assessment and report reveals your personality style and helps to guide you connect with others in a much better way. You can also attend our DISC certification training and experience our life-changing concepts in a classroom setting.
FREE bonus tools with every DISC Assessment
The Team Charting Tool is a great way to see a group of people in an at-a-glance view. This is an amazing team building tool that will reveal the dynamics of your team in a whole new way. And, it’s free!
The Relationship Feedback Report is a free 11-page report that can help any two people learn how to work together more effectively. It comes with an “Interaction Guide” to tell you the strengths, struggles and strategies involved in the way you interact. It can help minimize conflict and serve a a useful tool for conflict resolution.
- Boost team performance
- Gain insights for hiring and HR
- Reduce stress (stress management)
- Identify strengths
- Get better results with people
- Unlock your leadership potential
- Improve team building
- Improve communication
- Gain access to online tools for individuals and teams
- Be more productive
- Become a better manager through understanding
- Learn to “read people” better
- Get career direction and alignment
- Learn how you come across to others
- Improve relationships through understanding
- Quickly identify personality traits in others
- Success with relationships
- Develop amazing people skills
- Obtain strategies for conflict resolution
- Identify positive traits of ANY person
- Reduce the time required to get to know any person
- Learn how to encourage and connect with others
- Gain access to fun and interactive resources to learn about personality styles
- Personal development
- Be more motivated
Select a version below to get your report own Discovery Report today:
We recommend …
For a tight budget or just essential feedback: Concise 6-page DISC profile version (words that describe you, your strengths, your keys to excellence, your value as a team member, your DISC graphs)
For most cases: Standard 30-page DISC profile version. (all the info above, plus feedback on communication, motivation, decision-making etc)
When you really want more details and application tips: Extended 50-page DISC profile version (all the info above plus adds more visuals with a more pages focused on helping you relate better with other people)
or browse your options below …