A DISC profile and assessment takes the guesswork out of working with others!
What are your chances of connecting well with another person? Did you know that two people have about a 40% chance of having a good personality match. Consequently, two people are likely to have built-in challenges relating with each other. Understanding each other’s personality style makes all the difference, and that is the basis for healthy communication. And, that is where a DISC profile comes in.
So, why GUESS and take your chances in relationships? Wouldn’t you rather KNOW your personality style and the personality style of those around you? Plus, DISC reveals your personality traits and areas of motivation. It also helps guide you to connect with others in a much better way.
Discover Your Strengths with DISC!
- Boost team performance
- Gain insights for hiring and HR
- Reduce stress (stress management)
- Identify strengths
- Get better results with people
- Unlock your leadership potential
- Improve team building
- Improve communication
- Gain access to online tools for individuals and teams
- Be more productive
- Become a better manager through understanding
- Learn to “read people” better
- Get career direction and alignment
- Learn how you come across to others
- Improve relationships through understanding
- Quickly identify personality traits in others
- Success with relationships
- Develop amazing people skills
- Obtain strategies for conflict resolution
- Identify positive traits of ANY person
- Reduce the time required to get to know any person
- Learn how to encourage and connect with others
- Gain access to fun and interactive learning resources
- Personal development
- Be more motivated
FREE bonus tools with every DISC Assessment
The Team Charting Tool is a great way to see a group of people in an at-a-glance view. This amazing team building tool reveals the dynamics of your team. And, it’s free!
The Interaction Guide Report is a free 11-page report that helps any two people work together more effectively. The guide explains the strengths, struggles and strategies involved in working together. As a result, it helps minimize conflict and serves a a useful tool for conflict resolution.
Discover Your Personality Traits Today!
We suggest …
First, for a tight budget or just essential feedback try the Concise 6-page DISC profile version. It describes you, your strengths, your keys to excellence, your value as a team member and your DISC graphs.
For most cases we recommend the Standard 30-page profile version. It has all the info above, plus feedback on communication, motivation and decision-making etc.
When you really want more details and application tips we suggest the Extended 50-page profile version. It adds more visuals and is focused on helping you relate better with other people.
Finally, are you a leader or working with leaders? Then check out our Leadership 65-page profile version. It offers a wonderfully simple and elegant model for helping leaders through applying DISC.
Not too sure? Check out our comparison chart to see all the features of the adult versions
or browse your options below …
If you are still not sure what version to select, then we would be happy to speak with you.
Just call us at 770-509-7113 M-F EST.
Finally, do you want to dive deeper with DISC?
You can attend our DISC certification training to experience our life-changing concepts for yourself.
We have certified thousands of professionals from all walks of life. In fact, Dr. Robert Rohm and Personality Insights has been training people for over 30 years.