Your new credentials:
- Certified as a Human Behavior Consultant with Personality Insights, Inc.
- Trained to administer personality profile assessments and coaching services
- Able to provide training on the DISC Model of Human Behavior for personal growth and development
- Able to provide training for teams to encourage understanding and promote cooperation for better results
Fill out the request form to learn more or call us at 770-509-7113.
Learn breakthrough insights from the world leader in DISC certification training.
You will laugh, learn and be transformed in a safe, positive environment along with others who share the desire to grow. This 2-day event is specially designed to help you walk away with a whole new mindset to understand yourself and others better. You will gain access to a large library of training resources at wholesale prices (including DISC personality assessments and profiles) that will help you coach, train and lead others like never before. Thousands of people have told us that this is the best training they have ever attended. Come join us to find out why we are the world leader in live DISC certification training
We’d love to chat! 770-509-7113 (Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM EST)
The Insights Institute
Experience the BEST DISC certification training in the world . . .
The Insights Institute offers training that is unlike anything you have ever experienced before. DISC is a topic that many people have heard about, but they have often only scratched the surface. We focus on providing insights in a very positive, encouraging and practical manner. Many people who have been through other training programs tell us that our training is the best and most unique – hands down. We think you will agree!
DISC Certification Training choices:
- You can attend a class at our location (calendar)
- Attend an online DISC certification. (calendar)
- We can bring the training to you if you have 10 or more participants – call us at (770) 509-7113 for more information on this option.
- Book Dr. Rohm as a keynote speaker or trainer for larger groups (speaker info, booking info)
Learn Directly From Robert A. Rohm, Ph.D.
You will hear directly from personality expert, Robert Rohm, Ph.D., author of Positive Personality Profiles, and his training staff. You will learn how to apply DISC information in a wide variety of ways. Upon the completion of the DISC certification training, you will be equipped and ready to use an excellent set of resources for personal or professional use.
Expand Your Coaching Services with Online DISC Profiles!
Your will learn how to administer online DISC personality assessments (sometimes called disc test). You will also be able to coach participants through the results of their assessment as you go through their profile report with them one-on-one to add value and deeper understanding.
You can offer these coaching services to your clients or team members:
- A complete personality assessment
- Identification of your main strengths
- Review of keys to excellence (overcoming challenges)
- Review of your value in a team environment
- Tips on how others can best work with you
- Identify your motivation and behavior
- Understand your communication style
- Understanding your decision-making style
- Insights for professional growth
- Insights for long-term development (areas to watch out for)
- Tips for effective communication and presentations
- How to lead others
- What to emphasize with others
- How to relate better with others
- Recognizing in-control vs. out-of-control behavior
- Review of your personality graphs
These services are possible using our 50-page DISC Profile (Discovery Report Extended Version)
Specialized coaching services you can offer:
- Using DISC concepts as a Leader
- Job matching analysis for hiring and role alignment
- Team analysis for improved team dynamics
- Custom interaction guides for two people to work more effectively together
- Adapting your leadership style for maximum results
- Reading others – using observation to find clues to connect better
- Stress potential analysis – how your environment aligns with your personality
- Fitness motivational insights and tips – working with yourself instead of against yourself