Offer New Professional Services as a
Certified DISC Profile Analyst!
Set yourself apart from the crowd in how you lead and read others.
1. Add a way to create more income
Offer new professional services as a coach or consultant
2. Receive certification as a DISC profile analyst
Proudly display your new qualifications as an analyst
3. Boost your confidence and credentials
Help others even more using your new skills and knowledge
Become a Specialist in DISC assessments and DISC profiles
You will learn the following:
- The DISC Model of Human Behavior as taught by Robert A. Rohm, Ph.D.
- How to administer DISC personality assessments
- How to review DISC profile reports with others
- How to skillfully explain the content and concepts on each page of the profile reports
- How to read DISC personality graphs
- How to leverage your skills in coaching and consulting
- How to leverage a complete DISC profile system with your own logos and branding (optional)
Self-paced video course with 6 hours of insightful content including:
- Introduction and objectives
- The DISC Model of Human Behavior – Overview of the Model
- The DISC Model of Human Behavior – The D and I Style
- The DISC Model of Human Behavior – The S and C Style
- The DISC Assessment
- The Concise Adult Version
- The Standard Adult Version – Part 1
- Personality Graphs – The Standard Adult Version – Part 2
- The Extended Adult Version
- The Leadership Version
- Coaching and Consulting
- Creating Team Charts
- Creating Interaction Guides (2 person report)
Objectives for the Certified DISC Profile Analyst Course
BONUS: A FREE Leadership Assessment is included in your CDPA purchase! ($69.95 retail value)
The leadership profile you receive will go hand-in-hand with the video course.
You will have complete access to the video content for 1 full year so you can review the course sessions as much as you like.